Saturday, March 9, 2013

Preparing for Ghana

A week from today I will be flying high through the skies to Accra, Ghana.  It is hard to believe how fast the time has flown by leading up to this moment.  There is a team of 11 teachers headed abroad to learn about the education system in Ghana, as well as teach others about the American Education system through a fellowship called Teachers for Global Classrooms (TGC). We will also be teaching and living the daily life of a teacher in Ghana.  My guiding question leading me through my experience is "How has Ghana improved in terms of healthcare and overall health for citizens of Ghana?" Since I student taught in Tema, Ghana in 2004, I am excited to see how much the country has grown and improved in the last decade. Now, it's time to prepare and get packed!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment