Friday, March 15, 2013

'Twas the Night Before Ghana.....

And all through my house.....bags are packed, passport and vaccination certificates ready to go, now if only I could get some sleep!!! It was hard to leave school today, but I know this journey will be worth it!! I am really in denial that we are taking off in the morning, as I usually travel in the summer. The weather will look like summer when I get there, that's for sure!!! Tomorrow I fly to Atlanta and then to New York. I meet up with the rest of the group in NYC, and we fly directly to Accra. I will stay for a few days in the capital before heading to Cape Coast. In Cape Coast I will be teaching and putting on professional development sessions for Ghanaian teachers. We will also be visiting cultural sites and learning about the history of Ghana. Another adventure is about to begin...!

1 comment: